Our Price: $129.99
Shop Spotting Scopes By Use
Shop Spotting Scopes By Brand
Shop Spotting Scopes By Feature
Spotting Scopes on Sale
Some Useful Facts About Spotting Scopes
1. Spotting scopes are small telescopes created mainly for long-distance terrestrial viewing. Spotting scopes come in several varieties and typically have magnifications of 20x to 60x.
2. If you frequently move from place to place when you hunt, hike, or watch birds, you may want to consider a collapsible scope. These spotting scopes are very portable, and relatively easy to store.
3. For birdwatching scopes, the recommended magnification is 20x to 30x, as it provides a bright, crisp image without compromising your field of view.
4. Angled spotting scopes are the most versatile. These spotting scopes can be used by people of varied heights, and are the best scope option for stargazing.
5. Straight spotting scopes are best for use from a vehicle, window, or balcony.
6. Although designed for daylight observation, spotting scopes can definitely be used for stargazing. Spotting scope accessories like telescopic lenses can be used for a clearer nighttime view.