1. Spotting scope lens caps eliminate dust and protect sensitive lenses from shock or abrasion.
2. Long eye relief attachments are available for spotting scopes. These spotting scope eyepieces enhance comfort and are especially helpful for those who wear glasses.
3. A digiscoping adapter allows you to connect a digital camera to your spotting scope and photograph objects in your field of view. Digiscoping adapters are easy to attach and available in several models.
4. A universal mounting bracket is a spotting scope attachment that can be used with several different types of cameras to photograph or digitally record distant objects.
5. When cleaning your spotting scope lenses, keep in mind that microfiber cloths provide an effective, non-abrasive way to remove smudges, prints, and dust. Specially formulated liquid lens cleaners are also available in wipes and sprays.
6. Protect your new Bushnell spotting scope with a spotting scope case. A spotting scope case allows you to travel with your spotting scope safely and to protect it under any environmental condition.